sneak peak of Danielle's wedding!

My friend from high school, Danielle, got married this weekend. I went to the wedding with another close friend of mine from high school. It was the first traditional wedding I had attended in a long time and it was beautiful.

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding
The bride's first look at the groom. I love her face in this! 
Also have to give a shout out to my friend Ragani (who's wedding I'll be posting soon) for photo shopping a random head out of the background


Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding
I fell in love with the floral arrangements on the cocktail tables. How cool are these!?

Danielle's wedding
My fabulous date for the evening, Oliver.

Danielle's wedding
Stay tuned for more photos from this beautiful wedding.

0 comments: