Meet Katie & Abby

I had my first family/maternity shoot the other day with my cousin Katie, her daughter Abby and Abby's unborn sibling...

Katie & Abby
Meet Katie & Abby!

And, honestly, I was super thankful that it was a stress-free shoot with family because photographing babies is HARD! They are super difficult to shoot and since I have about ZERO baby skillz I felt quite out of my element. I found myself resorting to my dog photography techniques and, well, none of that worked either.

So, I'm currently editing the photos from that shoot and since my fans are clamoring for more photos (Hi Ashley) I thought I'd post a few of my favorites...

IMG_6922

IMG_7088

Abby


Stay tuned for more adorable mommy & baby goodness.

4 comments:

Andree said...

wow! her eyes GLOW beautiful shots friend!

Katie said...

Thank you again so much for doing this! There is something little in the mail that should get to you by Friday, I hope you don't already have it! Love you!!

jess humphrey said...

WOW! Katie is so beautiful!!!!! Amazing work Megan...I'm coming to LA when I have a baby!

Unknown said...

Oh Jess, you BETTER!!!