Danielle & Andrew -- Aug. 1st, 2009

Dani and Andy (aka. "Dandy") were married at the Sherwood Country Club in Thousand Oaks on August 1st. And WOW was it a feast for the eyes. Every inch of this event was elegant -- from the gorgeous red roses everywhere and the blinged-out table cloths to Dani's the dreamy Pronovias wedding gown -- everywhere you looked this wedding was breathtakingly beautiful.

I was just a guest at this particular event, but this was an interesting experience for me because it was at this wedding that I realized I can NOT enjoy a wedding anymore unless I'm taking picture of it. I seriously will sit there the entire time thinking about 'what a great shot this would be' and 'oh I hope someone's capturing that' and 'what would that look like from this angle?' Seriously, it's pathetic. So during this wedding I surrendered to my obsession, got up from my seat (luckily I was on the end of a row) and started shooting, making sure not to get in the way of the hired photographers of course.

And here's some of what I got for your visual pleasure...

Danielle's wedding
The ceremony site. Sparkles hanging down from the ceiling, lush white feathers adorning the chuppa and that awesome red ball of roses as an accent. It was heavenly.

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding
Loved these sparkly silver cala lillies & red rose petals that lined the aisle!

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding
Love this picture of the groom and his beautiful mother.

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding
The groom's daughter with his father (I think). And his sons looked amazing in their full on tuxes with tails, tophats and gloves.

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding
Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding
The beautiful ladies of the wedding party!

Danielle's wedding
The bride emerges! She was walked down the aisle by both her mother & father.

Danielle's wedding
this is my favorite photo of the day

Danielle's wedding
How gorgeous is she!? I've known Dani since high school.

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding
Breaking the glass!

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding
Two girls on each arm!

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding
Cocktail hour! I loved these centerpieces.

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding
My dates for the evening... my best friend Oliver and champagne!

Danielle's wedding
The groom's son/groomsman being adorable.

Danielle's wedding
The two spent some private time driving around the grounds in this car.

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding

Then it was party time!

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding
The bride's new name!!!

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding
The bride's bouquet.

Danielle's wedding Danielle's wedding
The boys got roses to pin on their lapels and the girls got feathers.

Danielle's Wedding
First dance -- notice her silver shoes! love those!

Danielle's Wedding

Danielle's wedding Danielle's Wedding
The cake was "jewel" encrusted with cala lillies and adorned with pretty demask patterns.

Danielle's wedding

Danielle's wedding

Congratulations Dani & Andy! The wedding was beautiful and full of love! I wish the best for the two of you and your family in the years to come.

1 comments:

Lori Vreeke said...

Megan,
Great fotos of Danielle & Andrews wedding day! Would you mind putting a link to my website on the wedding cake I created?
Thanks so much,
Lori Vreeke www.pastriesbyvreeke.com